Summer just flies by for me. I can’t believe it is the 2nd week of June!! Where did last week go? I saw somewhere on a blog (I wish I could remember where... If you know where please let me know!) the idea of a summer bucket list. Here are a few of the things I would like to do:
1. Schlitterbahn! Need I say more? We didn’t make it last summer and the kids are already asking when we will go.
2. Finish a quilt. I have it pieced! I am on my way.
3. Organize my books and weed out the ones we are not interested in.
4. Thin out the toys in my house! Yikes! Sometimes we can’t even walk through a room!
5. Scrapbook with my best bud in
6. Start a scrapbook club here.
7. Swim 6 times a week.
8. Start walking again. I met some one who just did her first triathlon!
9. Spend a wonderful weekend celebrating my hubby’s birthday! This year is a milestone one.
10. Start camping again—I am thinking
11. Picnic at
I am sure I can think of more… how about you? What is on your Summer Bucket list?