Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Summer Bucket List



Summer just flies by for me. I can’t believe it is the 2nd week of June!! Where did last week go? I saw somewhere on a blog (I wish I could remember where... If you know where please let me know!) the idea of a summer bucket list. Here are a few of the things I would like to do:

1. Schlitterbahn! Need I say more? We didn’t make it last summer and the kids are already asking when we will go.

2. Finish a quilt. I have it pieced! I am on my way.

3. Organize my books and weed out the ones we are not interested in.

4. Thin out the toys in my house! Yikes! Sometimes we can’t even walk through a room!

5. Scrapbook with my best bud in Dallas! (miss ya Dana)

6. Start a scrapbook club here.

7. Swim 6 times a week.

8. Start walking again. I met some one who just did her first triathlon!

9. Spend a wonderful weekend celebrating my hubby’s birthday! This year is a milestone one.

10. Start camping again—I am thinking Inks Lake. There are air condition cabins there. I still consider it camping! You have to walk to the bathroom! I only will rough it so much! If I survive I might consider tents in the Fall!

11. Picnic at Hamilton Pool.


I am sure I can think of more… how about you? What is on your Summer Bucket list?

No comments: