Saturday, April 28, 2007

My First Post

I am blogging. Actually I have been blogging about our stay in China (6 months) and our adventure of getting settled again after our move back. We are settled and loving our new home and town. I thought it would be fun to start a scrapping blog and share some of the scrapping adventures I am having now.

I have finally unpacked most of my scrap stuff. I am in the process of setting up my desk. I had a scrap room in our old house and here I have a scrap corner. Do any of you have any tips on how to keep your cat off your work? My old room had a door, so the door was closed or I was in the room to protect my stuff. Here it is in the open and my cat has decided it is his favorite napping place. He has long black fur that is getting everywhere at the moment. He actually nipped me where I moved him last night. I love my cat but I seriously thought about leaving him out for the coyotes last night. (Not really, I thought it was a pretty good threat but he did not seem phased.)

Here are some snapshots of my new corner and some shots of some of my work.









No comments: