Thursday, October 25, 2007

D is for desire

What is the desire of your heart? Mine is for my family to healthy and happy. I need to be more intentional! I drift along and do not think about what I can do to reach this goal. I think I will plan something fun this weekend!

PS I bought a Bread Machine at Goodwill! I have wanted one for a long time but I did not want to spend so much money on something that might just end up on my shelf. I have been looking for one every time I went to the local thrift shops. I finally found one I liked! It looked brand new. It does not have a instructions. I guess I will try to wing it. I have a recipe book I found at Half Price Books. I cheated today and bought a mix from the grocery store. I am hoping for a yummy smell to great DH when he gets home this evening.

Wish me luck! And send your favorite bread recipes!

No comments: